Collection of Information
We collect information you provide to us which includes:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method(s), telephone number. This will include gender and date of birth. We collect this information in several ways, including when you enter it while creating a user account, using our website or interact with our customer service.
- information when you choose to provide ratings or otherwise provide information to us through
- information when you submit an enquiry. This includes information provided through our enquiry
form, via email, via phone and/or by any other method.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- details of all actions that you carry out using our services.
- details of your visits to examflicks website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to examflicks website and the
resources that you access.
Information We Collect from Other Sources:
- We have the facility to link the data you provide to us, with other publicly available information
about you that you have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as government
departments, local authorities or social media profiles.
- We collect information about you and your use of our service as well as your interactions with us via
emails, texts and calls. This includes the date, time and reason for contacting us, transcripts of any
chat conversations, and if you call us, your phone number.
Use of Information
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
We use information to:
- provide, analyse, administer, enhance and personalize our services and marketing efforts. We also
use it to process your registration, your orders and your payments, and to communicate with you.
- determine your general geographic location (such as your city, state/province, and postal code)
- help us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and to
enforce our terms and conditions
- analyse and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences
and service performance) and optimize content
- communicate with you so that we can send you news about examflicks, details about new features
and content, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with
operational requests such as password reset requests. These communications may be by various
methods, such as email, push notifications, text message or online messaging channels.
How We Store Your Personal Data
- We take reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your
personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. We limit
access of your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those
processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although
we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data
transmitted through any online means, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where we store your personal data
Where we store your personal data in our own systems and on the cloud, within the European Economic
How long we keep your data
We will hold the records for a period of 6 years, to satisfy our legal obligations, including those related to
the procurement of public contracts.
Your Information and Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights such as:
- You can request access to your personal information, correct, update out-of-date or inaccurate
personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information
that we hold about you.
- When you visit the “Account” section of our website, where you can access and update a broad
range of information about your account, including your contact information and your payment
- You can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your
personal information or request portability of your personal information
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about this statement or wish to exercise any of the
rights described above, make any other type of request in relation to the processing of your data or report
a concern or complaint related to the processing of your data; you should contact:
email: [email protected]
operational requirements. We will provide notice of any such changes in accordance with law. Your
continued use of the examflicks service after any such updates take effect will constitute
acknowledgement and (as applicable) acceptance of those changes. If you do not wish to acknowledge or
accept any updates to this Privacy Statement, you may cancel your use of the examflicks service.
Last Updated: January 10, 2023
Make your school dreams a reality
Join our programme today