Examflicks Terms and Conditions
The Examflicks website is operated by Saccha Limited trading as Examflicks under an exclusive licence from Examflicks. References in these terms to “us” or “we” is a reference to Saccha Limited trading as Examflicks.
Examflicks is a 11+ on demand, online learning platform for personal use only. Exclusive membership allows students and parents to access course modules, tutorial videos, online tests, e-coursebooks and progress reports.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase the examflicks programme however, minors may use the service with or without the supervision of an adult.
2. The examflicks programme and any content accessed are for personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the examflicks programme and examflicks content.
3. You may access the examflicks content from anywhere in the world.
4. The quality of the display of the examflicks content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection.
Use of the Licensed Materials
1. We grant to you a non-transferable licence to use the licensed materials commencing on the day of purchase. Licensed materials mean the content available on the platform such as audio or video materials in digital form, practice questions, online tests, e-coursebooks and progress reports.
2. You shall not grant sub-licences, in whole or in part, of any of the licensed materials, and you may not share licensed materials with anyone other than users.
3. We may require the removal of, or editorial revisions to, any of the licensed materials licensed to you under these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. We may require you to cease all use of any of the licensed materials if we reasonably believe that your use of this licensed materials infringes the Intellectual Property rights of any third party or breaches any applicable law or regulation.
Use of the Platform
1. We grant to you a non-transferable right to the interactive online platform provided by us to you when you pay for access to the licensed materials.
2. You must not attempt to copy, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, republish, download, display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the software in any form or media or by any means.
3. You must not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the software, on a temporary or permanent basis.
4. You must not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, unbundle, modify, or create derivative works based on the Software, except as expressly permitted by law.
5. You must not access all or any part of the platform and/or the licensed materials to build a product or service which competes with the platform and/or the licensed materials.
6. You must undertake all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the platform and/or the licensed materials and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify us.
1. You must not allow any account login details to be used by more than one individual user unless these have been reassigned in its entirety to another individual user, in which case the prior user shall no longer have any right to access or use the platform and/or the licensed materials.
2. Each user shall keep a secure password for his/her use of the platform and the licensed materials.
Platform and licensed materials availability
1. We shall use reasonable endeavours to make the platform and the licensed materials available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, except for planned maintenance and unscheduled maintenance.
2. We reserve the right at any time to make any modification, change or addition to, or replacement of, the platform where this is required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements.
1. As a consumer, for most products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. However, your right as a consumer to change your mind does NOT apply in respect of digital products after you have started to download, access or stream the product.
2. If you wish to cancel your purchase, email your request to the team at [email protected]. However, please note refunds will only be given if the parent portal has not been accessed and the login has not been activated.
1. Examflicks users can purchase the complete programme or an individual module at a time. Each module contains tutor videos, online tests, e-coursebooks and progress reports.
2. Unless otherwise agreed with us, you shall on the date you order access to the platform and the licensed materials provide to us a valid credit or debit card or approved purchase order information acceptable to us and any other valid, up-to-date, and complete contact and billing details.
3. All amounts and fees stated in these Terms and Conditions are inclusive of Value Added Tax and any other applicable taxes.
4. If you fail to make any payment due to us by the due date for payment then, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we may suspend your and each user’s access to the platform and the licensed materials and/or any other services provided in connection with these Terms and Conditions (or any part of them).
5. We may change our payment plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
1. All content (video, coursework, tests or other) is copyright 2023 © examflicks.com.
2. The right of examflicks to be identified as the author of all content available through examflicks.com has been asserted in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
3. Any person who commits any unauthorised act in relation to any content (video, coursework, test or other) available through examflicks.com and my.examflicks.com may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims or damages.